Saturday, June 17, 2006

Reagan and Bush

I can't believe the crap that comes out of Michael Reagan's mouth. What I find more appauling is the fact that people listen to and agree with him. The only person less knowlegdeable is our president-Bush. I have slightly less disdain for Michael becuase he was adopted. Both grew up in white, privledged ready to connect their prodigy with the correct network of people that would gaurentee success regardless of any dui's or coke binges. I wonder if I had grown up in either household where would I be right now? If my daddy's last name was all I needed in life to succeed would I be just as pigheaded as either man?

2 Comments:

At 5:26 AM, Blogger Andrew Etman said...

Only if your last name was Kennedy...

 
At 6:52 AM, Blogger Wes said...

Ah, yes, Michael Reagan. The second-rate son of a third-rate actor who became a fourth-rate President.

WF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home