Tuesday, June 20, 2006

So much for quitting

Well, I'm back on the wagon- or is it fallen off the wagon? Anyways, I'm gaming again. At least I have an expert rating and get to play some of the best people in the world now and then, but that's little consolation. I was hoping to spend more time doing something constuctive, becoming a better person, learning another language- I don't know. I guess I could have a worse hobby. I still go to work, clean up the house, do all the necessary chores and take care of the kids. I'm not wasting any money on it and I'm not vegetating in front of the tv and it's not like I don't read too. Becuase of this game I decided to read a couple of military strategy books that have helped a lot in not only my gaming but in real life. I recomend studying the Art of War or any modern interpetation- it will help you focus on how to find a solution to any problem rather than focusing on the problem itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home